WFU

2019年1月29日 星期二

Nagoya city best restaurant guide





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell you which restaurant is the best. Are you excited? I am very excited. I forgot to tell you, this rank is only in Nagoya city. This is just a suggestion. You don't really need to eat them one by one. If you think the restaurants are not good, then I can't help you. In my scoring system, the max point is 7.

  1. Misokatsu  7 points. I love to eat the curry pork. I love the logo. I like that pig. That pig looks cute. It looks like my Squirtle 
  2. Irori 7 points. I love the kids meal because there is a drink. After you drink it. You can wash the bottle. You can put snow inside. I also ate very fast.
  3. Wired Spice 6 points. The ice cream is good to eat. Do you know why I didn't give it 7 points? It is because when my sister and me almost finished eating the ice cream, there are some mango slices, jelly, cream, kiwis, and strawberries in the water. 
  4. Museum Cafe 6 points. I love the Toyota Curry. This is a good curry. I recommend. My sister and my Dad ate premium curry. I think you can try. I didn't eat it before.
  5. 豚組 5 points. I love the Spanish Pork. You can eat Shabu Shabu. There are four sauces. You can taste them.
  6. Matsuya 5 points. I love the rice. There are some beef on the rice, but it is a little bit cold. This is why it only got 5 points.
  7. Cattleya 5 points. I love the curry. I ate very fast. If the juice is not orange juice. Maybe it will get 7 points. It can be apple juice or grape juice, but I still like mango juice.
  8. 中華料理 5 points. The rice is good to eat. The vegetables and the soup are very good. The only thing that needs to improve is I want to have a clean room. The walls can be cleaner.
  9. 三代目 4 points. I ate kid's lunch. It was yummy. The thing that needs to improve is the same as Cattleya. The juice is orange juice. Not good.
  10. Barbara Good Beer 4 points. We ate it after eating Wired Spice. My sister and me ate French fries. Dad and Mom ate noodles.
  11. 矢澤 3 points. It is yummy. There are two things needs to improve. The first thing is the juice. I think you know. The second thing is it is a little bit expensive.
  12. 蓬萊軒 2 points. The eel rice is much much better than other eel rice, but I don't like to eat eel rice.
  13. 味仙 2 points. The good thing is it is Taiwanese Food, but I think it is not. The vegetable is a little bit strange. Can improve.
  14. Cats cafe 1 point. I can say this restaurant tastes bad. The curry is not bad, but the juice is bad. When we are ordering, there are lots of problem.

I think this is a good ranking. I recommend you to eat the restaurant that have 4 points or more. If you don't like my ranking. Please do not say I am bad. Do you like my ranking? See you in next blog. Goodbye!