WFU

2019年1月13日 星期日

Minecraft: Zombie tower!





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a Zombie tower. Maybe you guys don't know what it is because before I make this tower, I don't know what is Zombie tower also. You can guess. I will tell you the answer right now. It is the tower that you can get Rotten Flesh. When you climb up the ladder. You can go inside the hole. The Zombies will spawn there. You need to be careful in Survival mode or you will be dead. You can go down after You spawned the Zombies.

I think it is pretty good. I think no one will want the Rotten Flesh, but sometimes the Zombies will have some armors.The armors that are on my body are from the tower. Now you know how important the tower is. It can give you weapons. The only thing that is dangerous is when you are going to spawn Zombie. Maybe the Zombie will just kill you. I think that is possible. You need to have a good diamond sword. There is another thing that is dangerous. It is when you are climbing down the ladder. Don't fall down!

I think today I felt happy because today I built a very cool tower called Zombie tower. I think it is pretty good. I want to have lots of good armors. See you in next video. Remember to subscribe me. Goodbye!