WFU

2019年1月4日 星期五

Minecraft: I crafted lots of things with compounds!





Today I crafted lots of interesting things with compounds. I crafted Heat Block and lots of things. I think that is really fun. In survival mode, I don't know if you can craft the compounds. I think you can't. I think in school, teacher will use Education Edition, so the students can know a lot about compounds. I think that is hard. My Dad said: "That is the thing that you need to learn in junior high school."

Guess what it means. The answer is there. That means I have lots of times to practice compounds. Do you know how to learn compounds? Use Minecraft. Minecraft is an excellent game to learn. There are infinite possibilities in Minecraft. You can make almost everything in Minecraft. The things that can't be made in Minecraft is some shapes. Minecraft can only have squares. You can find infinite squares in every Minecraft world. Do you know even a clock can be made from lots of squares. It is really impossible to find the things that can't be made of squares in Minecraft.

I think today I felt happy because today I crafted lots of interesting things with my compounds. Now I know a way to get compounds. You need to use Element Constructor. Try it. See you in next blog. Goodbye!