WFU

2019年1月10日 星期四

Minecraft: Super TNT cannon!





Today I made a very cool Super TNT cannon. I think that is very cool. There are infinity fireballs. You just need a command block in each cannon. I think the cannon is good. I can put it on the Fort Zeelandia. I think it should be a really cool thing. Lots of fireballs will just shoot from the top of the castle. I can make lots of cannon. Then no one can come. They will be dead.

I am trying to make lots of cannons. I want to use the cannon to protect my house. If I have good Redstone. Maybe I can use Tripwire Hook to make a trap. When the thief wants to take my things when I am sleeping. I can put the Tripwire Hook in front of my door. No! I just use Iron Door and then put the Pressure Plate. It is too easy!

I want to use this to kill monsters like zombies. You need to do it at night. I think killing monsters are really fun. I will never kill animals again.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a super cannon. I think that is the coolest cannon I've seen. Do you want to see other cool things. What do you want to see? See you in next blog. Goodbye!