WFU

2019年1月2日 星期三

Minecraft: Fort Zeelandia and Fort Utrecht







Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made Fort Zeelandia and Fort Utrecht. I love them. I used an hour to make them. I think they were very big, but my Dad said it can be bigger, so I did it. You can see the pictures that I take. I think they are pretty good. Do you love the pictures?














I think the Fort Zeelandia and Fort Utrecht are really good. I added a river around the Fort Utrecht, but I can still jump from outside to inside. Maybe I will make the river wider. Did you see the big cannon made of iron block? I think you will ask what will it shoot. It will shoot lots of water. The water will just flush the enemies away. I think that is pretty good. If you know how to speak Mandarin. You can see my worksheet. It is in Chinese. I hope you can read it.

I think today I felt happy because today I finished making my Fort Zeelandia. I think that was a really hard thing to do. I love it. If you like my video, remember to subscribe me in YouTube. I want to have more subscribers. Now I only have 5 subscribers, but I am still happy because I think it is better than no YouTube account. Every time I open Gmail. I want to have a new subscriber. See you in next blog. Goodbye!