WFU

2019年1月15日 星期二

Minecraft: Surviving in Minecraft World 2





Hi, everyone! My name is Yu, and today I will tell you what happened in Minecraft today. There are lots of interesting things like killing Zombies. I think that is pretty scary. Every time I see Zombies. I feel bad. I really don't want to be dead. I think monsters are scary. Lots of people die in Survival mode because of monsters. Sometimes it's because you fall from a high place or you try to swim in the lava.

I want to tell you that monsters are easy to kill, but I think they are scary. Now I have a helmet, a chestplate, a legging, and a boot made of iron. I think I can try to defeat a Zombie in the water again. I think I will do it tomorrow. I will try to attack them. If there are more than one Zombie. Then I will not do it. I will only kill one Zombie each time. I will try to find diamonds or villages. I can steal some seeds. I can trade things with iron. I can't find emerald.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft in Survival mode. I think that is pretty fun. I can know how dangerous is this world if my difficulty is not peaceful. Lots of monsters. I need to be brave, but I still need to know monsters can kill me. I need to be careful. If you think my video is good. Remember to give it a like. If you want to know what I am going to do, please subscribe me. That is it. See you in next blog. Goodbye!