WFU

2019年1月22日 星期二

Today we went to Nagoya





Hi! Everybody! My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today we went to Nagoya. I think going to other country is very fun. I like to watch movie on the airplane. Let's see what happens when we are going to Nagoya!

First we called a taxi to take us to High Speed Road station. We arrived to Taoyuan. In the Taoyuan HSR station. There is an MRT to Taoyuan International Airport. We didn't eat there because we think that is too early. Then we went on the airplane. It was Cathay Pacific. This is the first time I went on the airplane from them. I watched Cars 3 on the airplane. I didn't sleep because it only took 2 hours to land at Chubu Centrair International Airport. This was a fun trip.

When we are in Nagoya. We took our bags and luggages to a train. The train took a long time to go to the station near to our hotel. Then we walked to our hotel. This hotel is cool because it is at 15th floor. I think that is cool. This is the first time that I see a lobby of hotel that is not at the first floor. I think that is pretty cool. When I know that we will stay here at Nagoya for eleven days in my home, I was happy. I just said I love to go to other country. Do you know why? It is because I can learn things and sometimes play Pokémon Duel and Pokémon Shuffle. They are the game that can make everybody think.

I think tomorrow will be very tired because my mom said that we will walk a lot in Nagoya. When I know that. I was sad. I want to have trains or cars. I think that will be easier to move. I think the hotel that I stay in is good. I am now writing my blog. There is a store next to our hotel. We also went there to buy things.

I bought some French fries. I think it will be good to eat. We also bought our breakfast. We will eat all of them tomorrow. I think our Nagoya trip will be good. I think there will be lots of fun things. Are you excited?

I think today I felt happy because today we went to Nagoya. It is a very good place. We took a long time to go here. I think it takes about 8 hours or more. I think that is not a short time. Will you love my trip? See you in next blog. Goodbye!