WFU

2019年1月23日 星期三

Today we went to Nagoya Castle and Pokémon Center





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Nagoya Castle. It is very big. We walked for a long time to the entrance. It is a pretty long way. I was very tired. There are lots of things inside Nagoya Castle. There are also some stamps. During our Nagoya visit, the most important thing today is almost coming. I can't tell you now.

After visiting Nagoya Castle, we went to the restaurant. I ate a curry rice with some pork. I think that is delicious. You will like it. It is near Nagoya Castle. After that, we went to a store, but we didn't buy anything.

After eating the lunch, it is the most important thing today. I think you don't know, but I just wrote it on the title. I think only the people who read the title will know. It is going to Pokémon Center. We walked to the Pokémon Center.

I think the things that are in Pokémon Center are very cool. There are lots of things I want to buy. I bought a Squirtle. Its name is Aby. I think it is very cute. I don't know who is cuter. Is it Aby or my Squirtle? I don't know.

I think they are both the cutest Squirtles in the world. My sister bought a pillow. The picture that is on the pillow is Jigglypuff. Do you know my sister likes Jigglypuff? My mom bought some pencils. I think we still bought some things. I think that is amazing. I really think that is many.

My Dad always wants to buy a Jigglypuff doll because he wants to be the president of Jigglypuff's Country. He wants to have some votes. Only Jigglypuffs can vote. My sister will not like it because she is just the president. If my Dad bought Jigglypuffs, then my sister will not be elected as the president. We didn't buy Jigglypuff doll.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to Pokémon Center. I think that is the best place we went today. I think you can read my blog and know what is in Nagoya. I think you will learn. See you in next blog. Goodbye!