WFU

2019年1月24日 星期四

Today we went to Atsuta Jingu and going to Bic Camera





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that we went to Atsuta Jingu and going to Bic Camera the second time. We already went one time the first day. I didn't tell everybody, so you don't need to check my blog. You just need to read my new blog and then subscribe my channel.

Today we went to Atsuta Jingu. There is a legend about a sword. The sword is in the Japan top three important weapons. I think that is pretty cool. The name of the sword is Kusanagi. You can pray. We didn't pray. After it, we went to a museum with lots of swords and pictures in it. I think that is pretty cool.

Then we went to eat lunch. It was delicious. I ate noodle, but there are more things that are more important. After eating the lunch. We went to the subway station. We took Meitetsu line to the battlefield where Imagawa Yoshimoto and Oda Nobunaga fight. They are both strong, but Oda Nobunaga is smarter. He won. I think he is strong. I want to be as smart as him. Do you want? I think so.

The most important thing is going to Bic Camera. This time I don't write very long because I am lazy, but I still need to write 25 lines, not sentences. It is very easy to write 25 sentences. The only hard thing is to use my hand to write. If I need to write 25 lines with my pen, then I will cry because do you know how long will it take? I think more than one hour.

We went to Bic Camera because my sister and me want to play a game that is inside Bic Camera. It is very big and expansive. If we buy it, we will be poor. Maybe we can't even take it. If we can't take it, that means it will just stay there. It is too big. That is like the machine that is always next to the elevator.

I think today I felt happy because today we did lots of things. We went to Atsuta Jingu and the battlefield. The most important thing is Bic Camera. I think this is enough. I think this cannot be better. This means today I love it. I think this is a good day. I can't have lots of videos, but you can still subscribe. See you in next blog. Goodbye!