WFU

2019年1月25日 星期五

Things that I learned in Toyota museum: knowing what are other people doing to be amazing





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu. Today I am going to tell you about that we went to a museum called Toyota museum. We are happy. Let's know about the history of Toyota!

Sakichi Toyoda established a company called Toyoda. Maybe you will ask why the name is Toyoda, not Toyota? I will tell you in this blog soon.

When he was a little boy. He saw his mom spending a lot of time to get money by weaving. He thought that was bad. He wanted to help his mother and everybody, so he started to think about how to make a new machine. He made lots of kinds of machine. My favorite one is the auto one. He can make them because he saw how other people did. He wanted to improve. He improved and improved.

After he died. Kiichiro Toyoda becomes the president of Toyoda. He thought keeping making new machines is not the thing that people do in that time. He tried to make cars. He wanted to help Japan to grow. I think that is good. Then he also went to other countries. I think that is amazing. They can see how good are other people. They will just try to beat the people. I think this is a very good choice. He also changed the name of the company.

There are three reasons. I will tell you all. Let's see!

  1. Maybe when some people see Toyoda, they will think that is a small company because they will think that is just a person's name.
  2. Toyota is easier to say because da is a special sound. That is not easy to say. 
  3. The Katakana of Toyota needs 8 steps to write. 8 means lucky and good things. 

These are the reasons of why Toyoda changed name into Toyota. Do you know now? I think you know. I think this is very good to know. Next time, when your friend wants to ask you why Toyoda changed name. Then you have the answers. If they want to know why you know that. Then you need to say, 'It is because I read Yu's blog'. Maybe you don't really need to do that. Only if you love me.

When we were at Techoland. I played water gun. You need to shoot the spot that is red. My score was 50. I was very sad. I felt angry. I thought I will just lose, lose, and lose. I will never win. Do you know why? It is because the top score is 450. Now I still think I am not good at it.

I think today I felt happy because I learned lots of things. I want to do a thing very well and then be famous. Kiichiro Toyoda's car is famous now. Before, the cars are easy to break. You need to find why and then don't do that part. If that still doesn't work, then do it again. If you can do this. Then you can be famous. See you in next blog.