WFU

2019年6月12日 星期三

Minecraft: Minigames fight!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, today I am going to tell everybody about that today I played a game called Minigames Fight. There are lots of mini games inside the server, and they are all very fun. Of course they are really hard, and I can only earn a few points per time. I think it is pretty hard. I hope I can get better and better at this game. I hope I can earn at least 5 points per round. There are 15 games, so I need to get 1 points if there are 3 mini games.

I think today I felt happy because today I played some mini games. I think they are really fun, some of them are really hard, like the Knight Fight because you need to defeat other people using your diamond sword. There are also some really easy games like shearing the sheep. I think this game is quite interesting. I love it. I recommend it to you. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. I hope the video can get at least one like. See you in next blog. Goodbye!