WFU

2019年6月3日 星期一

Jim's story 7: lots of riddles





"I want one more riddle that makes sense!" said Jin. "Ok! I will ask you another one." said Jim. Jim asked, "A man went to a trip with a fox, a goose and a sack of corn. There is a very wide river, but there is only one boat. The boat is small. Each time, he can just take himself and another thing, but he couldn't leave the fox with the goose. The fox will eat the goose. He also couldn't leave the goose with the sack of corn. The goose might eat it. How can they go to the next side of the river?" "This is pretty hard. I must think for a while!" said Jin.

"I know! Take the goose over first and come back. Then take the fox over and bring the goose back. Now take the corn over and come back alone to get the goose. Take the goose over and the job is done!" said Jin.

Jim said, "I have another riddle!" "A man decides to buy a nice horse. He pays $600 for it and he takes care of this strong animal. After a year, the value of the horse has increased to $700 and he decides to sell the horse. But a few days later he regrets his decision so he buys back the horse again. Unfortunately he has to pay $800 to get it back so he loses $100. After another year of owning the horse he finally decides to sell the horse for $900. What is the overall profit the man makes?" asked Jim.

"Math is easy! He earned $200" shouted Jin. "Great! You got both right. You improved a lot. I will have more hard riddles for you." said Jim.

-The End-


He has one and a person has two, a citizen has three and a human being has four, a personality has five and an inhabitant of earth has six. What am I?

A. Syllables   B. Eyeballs   C. Volleyballs

The answer is A.


I think today I felt happy because today I created a story, and I think this story is nice, because it is about hard riddles. I hope you really enjoyed this story. If you like it, please tell me under the blog. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~