WFU

2019年6月2日 星期日

Jim's story 6: more riddles





"I want more riddles!" said Jin. Jim said, "Sure! I will think a hard one!" "When I add 5 and 6 together, I will get 11, but if I add 7 and 6 together, I will get 1. How could that be possible?" asked Jim. "I need to think for a while." said Jin. 2 minutes later. "I know! It is on the clock." shouted Jin.

"Great job" said Jim. "I have another riddle." said Jim. "There are 5 children in a classroom. Cony is painting. Jessica is playing with her toy. Brown is playing chess, and Moon is eating a hamburger. What is James doing?" asked Jim. "I don't know. This one is hard." said Jin. "Ha! Ha! James is playing with Brown. Brown can't play chess by himself!" said Jim.

"I want at least one more riddle!" said Jin. "I have lots of riddles." said Jim. "What is the end of a black hole?" asked Jim. "This is not a riddle!" shouted Jin. "I am not Einstein!" said Jin. "No! This is a hard riddle." said Jim. "Then I don't know. I give up." said Jin. "The answer is the letter e!" said Jim.

"There is one more!" said Jim. "I am a room, but no one can go in, and no one can go out. What am I?" asked Jim. "I know! I am a mushroom!" said Jin.

"I have another riddle." said Jim. "I have an eye but I am blind. I have a sea but no water. I have a bee but no honey. I have a tea but no coffee. What am I?" asked Jim. "I don't know. This is a hard riddle." said Jin. "I am alphabets!" shouted Jim.

-End-


I cover what's real; hide what is true, but sometimes bring out the courage in you. What am I?

A. make bed   B. make plane   C. make up

The answer is C.


I think today I felt happy because today I created a story, and I think this story is nice, because it is about hard riddles. I hope you really enjoyed this story. If you like it, please tell me under the blog. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~