WFU

2019年6月9日 星期日

Jim's story 13: Jim's difficult riddles





"I am always in front of you, and you will never see me. What am I?" asked Jim. "It is your future!" shouted Jin.

"There are two brothers. No matter how much they run, they don't meet each other. What are them?" asked Jim."I think it is impossible. Wait! They are the wheels!" shouted Jin.

"I sounds like a color, but now I am not. I am what you are doing now. What am I?" asked Jim."Read!" shouted Jin.

"I can come in a can. I can come as a punch. I can come as a win. I can also be your meal! What am I?" asked Jim."Beat/Beet!" said Jin.

"Their is a supermarket. A pen costs 3 dollars. The telephone costs 9 dollars. The robot costs 5 dollars. How much does a plane costs?" asked Jim. "I know. There are 5 letters in a plane, and each of the letter costs 1 dollar, so a plane costs 5 dollars. The plane is cheap!" shouted Jin.

"What number will become 0 when it divided by 2?" asked Jim. "I know! It is 8. There are two zeroes in the number eight!" shouted Jin.

-End-


What eight letters word can have a letter taken away and still make a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?

A. Sting   B. Startling   C. Starting.

The answer is B.


I think today I felt happy because today I created a story, and I think this story is nice, because it is about hard riddles. Do you like interesting riddles? I hope you really enjoyed this story. If you like it, please tell me under the blog. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~