WFU

2019年6月27日 星期四

Yu's London diary 1: Go to London!





Hi everyone! My name is Yu and today I am going to tell everyone that today we went to London and I think it is pretty cool. So let me tell you about what happened today. I think today is really a slow day. Let's get started!

Today we woke up really early. Everybody can guess when did we get up. I will give you some options. You guys need to choose one.

When did we wake up?

A. 2:30  B. 2:50   C. 3:10

The answer is B. We didn't sleep for a really long time. We slept for a few hours. Then we woke up and put the things we might need in some bags and luggage. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the most important thing which is the diary. I was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sad. After that, we went downstairs and went in a black taxi. The taxi had driven about 410 thousand kilometers. That is a really amazing number. I don't even know how long is that.

We ate some food in Taoyuan International Airport. I ate 9 chicken nuggets and drank mango juice. It used the real mango. I loved it.

First, we went to Suvarnabhumi International Airport at Bangkok. Then we went to Heathrow International Airport at London. The flight from Bangkok to London is 12 hours but I think it is a few days. We ate 2 meals on the flight. The two meals are really yummy. I want to eat the meals again.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to London and I think this trip is going to be really good. The milk at London is yummy and really cheap so I love it. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye~~~