WFU

2019年6月6日 星期四

Jim's story 10: Jim's riddle!





"The person who makes the thing doesn't tell anyone. The person who takes it doesn't know what happened. Everyone doesn't like it. What is it?" asked Jim. "I think it is a counterfeit money!" shouted Jin.

"Which house in the world weights the least?" asked Jim. "What is the lightest house? I think it is a lighthouse!" shouted Jin.

"How can you drop an egg to the concrete floor without cracking it?" asked Jim. "The concrete floor will not crack if an get dropped on it." shouted Jin. "I think this is funny." shouted Jin.

"Which seven letter word is heavy. If you took away two letters. It will leave eight. What is the word?" asked Jim. "It is weights" shouted Jin.

"What three letters can change a girl into a woman?" asked Jim."Age!" shouted Jin."It's funny!" shouted Jin.

"What does this mean? Wondealicerland?" asked Jim. "This is super easy. Alice in Wonderland!" shouted Jin.

-End-


What has 26 letters but only three syllables?

A. 26 letters   B. Alphabet(Google)   C. Alphabet

The answer is C.


I think today I felt happy because today I created a story, and I think this story is nice, because it is about hard riddles. Do you like interesting riddles? I hope you really enjoyed this story. If you like it, please tell me under the blog. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~