WFU

2019年6月9日 星期日

Jim's story 12: Jim's cool riddles





"1728=2, 2879=3, 6842=3. 5363=?" asked Jim. "I think this is a hard riddle. This is a math riddle." said Jin. "I give up!" shouted Jin. "This is a hard riddle. There are two circles in 1728. There are three circles in 2879, and there are 3 circles in 6842. There is one circle in 5363, so the answer is 1." said Jim.

"What part of your body is pronounced as one letter, but there are three letters in the word. It only used two different letters to make the word. What is it?" asked Jim. "I know it is an eye!" shouted Jin.

"A man was killed in a Sunday afternoon. His wife was reading a book. His butler is taking a shower, and his chef is making breakfast. Who killed the man?" asked Jim. "The chef. It is impossible to make breakfast in the afternoon. I am the smartest!" shouted Jin.

"A blue house has blue bricks; a yellow house has a yellow bricks. What is a green house made of?" asked Jim. "A green house is made of glass! This one is tricky!" shouted Jin.

-End-


John bought a cute little mouse. The mouse can breed per month. 7 mice each time. How many mice will John own in one year?

A. 1   B. 8   C. 50

The answer is A, because John needs two mice to breed.


I think today I felt happy because today I created a story, and I think this story is nice, because it is about hard riddles. Do you like interesting riddles? I hope you really enjoyed this story. If you like it, please tell me under the blog. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~