WFU

2019年6月25日 星期二

We are going to London and the quizzes





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I am going to tell everybody about that we are going to London tomorrow. I am so excited. I love it. We will go to lots of places. We are going to wake up at 2:50. It is pretty early. I hope I can fall asleep because I don't want to be tired. We will go to the London Eye and the aquarium in the first day. I think it will be very fun.

We will first go from Taipei (Taoyuan International Airport) to Bangkok. Then we are going from Bangkok to London. It will be at night. I want to go to lots of places so I have things to write in my notebook. I think writing diary like Greg is a really cool thing. So this is the reason why I did that. There is another reason. If I don't remember what happened, I can just read the diary.

Today I had an Oral Exam in my English class. I already had the Written Exam yesterday. I also had a Jump Test. I can skip 2 grades. I am happy because that means I am smarter than before, but there will be lots of people I don't know and I need to say good bye to my classmates. Do you think it is good? Or maybe you think jumping grades are not good. Please tell me if you can.

I think today I felt happy because I am going to London. I hope it can be a really fun trip. I will write my diary. I will also write blog. Remember to tell everybody that there will be a new series of blog called "My London Trip". Then see you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye~~~