WFU

2019年6月29日 星期六

Yu's London diary 3: I walked a lot! XD





Hi! Everybody my name is Yu. And today I am going to tell everybody about that I walked a lot today. I got a lot of steps, but some of the steps are not true. I shook my tablet so it can make some steps. Let's get started.

In the morning, Dad woke me up. Then Dad and I woke my sister and Mom up. We ate breakfast and drank lots of milk.

There is a really funny thing. After eating the breakfast, I started to shake my tablet to make steps. When we were going to leave, I got lots of steps. Can you guess how many steps did I guess before leaving the room?

A. 5000 steps.  B. 7500 steps.   C. 10000 steps.


The answer is C. I know it is unbelievable but it is true. I am not lying and I am not kidding anyone. I achieved the 10000 goal in the morning.

Then we went to Imperial War Museum. There were lots of things about the world war 1 and 2.

After that, we went to eat our dinner. It is a steak restaurant. I think it was yummy.

When we went home, I got lots and lots of steps. That is a really incredible number. I think most of the people will think that is impossible to happen, but that really happened. Guess how many steps.

A. 20202.  B. 22222.   C. 23456.

The answer is B. That is really incredible. I had a photo of it.

I think today I felt happy because today I walked a lot. I hope you can walk a lot, too. I used an app called Pacer. You can download it. See you guys in next blog. Goodbye!