WFU

2019年6月4日 星期二

Jim's story 8: Jin's riddles





"I have a riddle!" said Jin. "That will be fun. What is the riddle?" asked Jim. "An electric train is traveling south. Where are the smoke going?" asked Jin. Jim said,"If a train is traveling south, then the smoke might be traveling south, too. Oh! wait. Maybe the wind is blowing from south to north, but it is an electric train, so it will not make any smoke. This riddle is tricky!" said Jim.

"I have another question!" said Jin. "There are three houses. Reddy lives in the red house. Bluedy lives in the blue house. Who lives in white house right now?" asked Jin. "This one is super easy. The president lives in the white house. This one is funny!" said Jim.

"I begins with T and ends with T. There is T in me. What am I" asked Jin. "What thing would have T in it? Oh! I know. It is a teapot. It really begins with T and ends with T. we can put tea in it." said Jim.

"I am a seed. If you take away two letters from me. I will sound quite the same. What am I?" asked Jin. "You are a pea." said Jim.

"A king, a queen and two twins lay in a big room, but there isn't any adults and children. How is it possible?" asked Jin. "Oh! I know. They are beds!" shouted Jim.

-End-


I am first on earth, second on heaven. I appear twice in a week, never in a month, but once in a year. What am I?

A. E   B. C   C. D

The answer is A.


I think today I felt happy because today I created a story, and I think this story is nice, because it is about hard riddles. Do you like riddles? I hope you really enjoyed this story. If you like it, please tell me under the blog. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~