WFU

2019年6月24日 星期一

Jim's story 15: Uncle Wang





One day Jim and Jin were playing Uncle Wang. Jim got lots of money. Jim got more money than the bank. Jin got lots of places. Jin also built some houses and hotels on her places. They were really happy. "I think Squirtle and Jigglypuff can also play with us. That will be really fun." said Jim. "That is a great idea." said Jin. "I'll take them here. Wait a minute." said Jim.

Jim took Squirtle and Jigglypuff to the living room. Jim said, "Here we go!" "Let's restart the game and pass out all the money!" shouted Jin. Everybody would get 17720 dollars. That is a lot of money.

Jin and Jim's mom said, "If you guys want to take a break. You can eat these cookies and candies!" "Wow! There are so many kinds of cookies. I love them" shouted Jin and Jim. They were happy.

After two hours the game ended. They were calculating their points. The person who had the most points is the winner, but there is a problem. Everybody's points were the same. They don't know who should be the winner. Then mom said, "If you guys don't know who is the winner, then everyone can be the winner." "I like this idea. Everybody is winner!" shouted Jin and Jim.

"I made some prizes for you guys!" said dad. "What is it?" asked Jim. Then dad gave Jin and Jim some candies. Everybody was happy.

Who was the winner?

A. Jim   B. Jin   C. Squirtle   D. Jigglypuff   E. Everybody

The answer is E.

-End-

I think today I felt happy because today I made a story about Jim and Jin playing Uncle Wang. It is a really good game. I hope everybody like this story. You can buy it. There are lots of kind of Uncle Wang.