WFU

2019年6月1日 星期六

Jim's story 5: Riddles





"I have a question!" said Jim. "What question?" asked Jin. "There is a house that just has one floor. All of the things inside are blue. There are blue tables. There is a blue pen and there is a blue TV. There is a blue computer and there are some blue dishes. There is a big blue sofa and there is a blue book. The lights are all blue and the clock is blue. What color is the stair?" asked Jim. Jin said, "of course blue!" "Ha! Ha! Ha! The house just has one floor. There isn't a stair."

Jin said, "Is there more riddles? I like riddles." "Ok! I will show you a really hard one." said Jim. "I will solve it this time" said Jin. "Peter went to city A on Sunday, but why Peter can come back next day on Sunday?" asked Jim. "I don't know" said Jin. "This one is really hard. Can you tell me the answer?" asked Jin. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Peter's horse is called Sunday so that could be possible."

"I want another one!" said Jin. "Sure! I have another pretty hard riddle to ask." "I think your riddles are too hard!" said Jin. "What thing will get more useful when you break it." asked Jim. "If a thing breaks, it can't be more useful. It can't use anymore!" said Jin. "Ha! The answer is an egg. If you didn't break it, you can't eat it, but if you break it, you can eat it."

-End-


A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agreed, thinking no matter what the carny wrote he would just say his weight more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

A. the man just guess   B. the man wrote "your exact weight"   C. the man is a god

The answer is B.


I think today I felt happy because today I created a story, and I think this story is nice. I hope you really enjoyed this story. If you like it, please tell me under the blog. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~