WFU

2019年6月30日 星期日

Yu's London diary 4: Wellcome Collection





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I am going to tell everybody about that today we've been to the Wellcome Collection. There are lots of parts. My favorite part is the magic part. There are lots of kinds of magic.

In the morning, we ate breakfast and drank milk. Next, I shook my tablet again. I earned some steps. Guess how many steps I earned in the morning. This time I didn't earn a lot of steps.

A. 100 steps.  B. 2222 steps.  C. 2000 steps.

The answer is C. I didn't get so many steps like yesterday. I just get 2000 steps which is not really a lot.

Then we went to the Wellcome Collection. There are different parts. My favorite one is the magic part called Smoke and Mirror. There are some really cool magic. There is one that will let you choose a card in a deck. The card will change every moment, but it goes to a special card, it will stop for a while. Then you need to choose one card. Most of the people would choose the card that stops.

After that, we went to a restaurant called Leon in the Euston Station. That is a huge station. There are lots of kinds of trains in it. I think the chicken nuggets are really good. I hope you would like it.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to Wellcome Collection. There are lots of things in it. I like the Magics. I think it is really cool. I think that is really mysterious. I want to learn a lot of kinds of magic. I want to let things disappear. Do you think magic is cool? See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!