WFU

2018年7月30日 星期一

Today we went to The Lego store and the Museum of Mathematics





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to The Lego store and we went to the Museum of Mathematics, you can call it MoMath, it is a little bit like MoMA, and do you know that the tour person today is me, so we went to buy Lego.

I think the best part is the final dropping in MoMath. You can have a card when you buy the tickets, and you can buy it for 11 dollars, and that is very hard to make the card into the inner box, you can drop it, if you drop the card in the little box, then you can get a thing, later I will tell you what is it.

If you drop in the little box, you can get a free gift, maybe that is a toy that can know mathematics, but I can't drop it in the little box, there is a little hole that you can drop it in, the secret thing to make it go in is make it not blew away, but how? My Dad knows, but that is a secret. And before that there are lots of things, so maybe I can't tell you about more things about MoMath, because I want to tell everybody about Lego.

Lego is the best block ever, Lego is a special thing, because you can make anything you want with Lego, some pieces of blocks are special, because you can only get that block in that block, so you can try to get them all, but if you want to collect them, you need to try to buy the harder one, then there will have more.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to Lego store, I bought a truck, and my Mom bought an United Kingdom soldier, and a green city, that is for my brother, and that was great.