WFU

2019年7月25日 星期四

Yu's Japan trip 1: Going to Aomori!





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that today we went on a really small plane to go to Aomori Airport. The airport is really small. I think this is the most special flying trip.

In the morning, we woke up super early because we have an HSR train at 6:56. We went on an express HSR so it was just only 1 stop and I think that is good. I slept on the train.

Then we took an express metro from Taoyuan HSR station to Taoyuan International airport terminal 2.

Then we took a plane to Aomori Airport. The plane we took is a really small plane. We need to sit on a shuttle bus and go next to the plane. There is a tube that can let you go inside the plane.

It is a small plane so when it needs to turn the plane, you will feel like the plane is going to turn 360 degrees.

Do you know how small is the plane? There is only two sides of seats. There are 3 seats each side.

The building where we ate our dinner is really big. The hotel is really big. We have two rooms, but our main room is at the left hand side.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to Aomori and it is good. The famous thing in Aomori is the apple! Do you like apples? See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!