WFU

2019年7月13日 星期六

Yu's London diary 17: The British Museum





Hi, everyone. My name is Yu, today I'm going to tell everybody that today we went to the British Museum and we saw lots of things come from different places in the whole world.

In the morning, we took a bus all the way to the British Museum and the British museum is for free so that means we don't need to use our London Pass. Plus, our London pass is already out of date.

The British Museum was a really really really really big museum.

There are numbers on every single rooms so we can easily check on our direction to see if it's right or wrong.

The first floor was really big so we used the whole morning to see all of the things, but we didn't stop yet because there are still a lot and a lot of things to see and that really takes a long time.

There is a pizza Cafe. I ordered a children meal and there's an ice cream but the Oreo is yummy so everyone ate it. I can't order it so I can just eat the chocolate vanilla ice cream. I was sad.

Then we walked on the stairs. The staircase was really tall so we used a lot and a lot of time to go up. I think there's at least 100 steps.

The third floor was really big and we used about one hour to finish it. There are a lot of things and they're really interesting. Some of them look ridiculous but they are actually really good in the past.

Dad told us why there are so many things and sculptures and paintings in the British Museum. He said it is because British people just bring them away when they are at other countries, but this is not a bad thing because British people are really good at protecting the sculptures.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to the British Museum and we saw lots of cool paintings and sculptures that I don't know how can people in the past to make these. Some of them are 3000 years ago and I don't know what time is it. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!