WFU

2019年7月19日 星期五

Yu's London diary 23: Natural History Museum!





Hi, everyone. My name is Yu. I'm going to tell everyone today we went to the Natural History Museum. Today I was the tour guide and I took my sister, Dad and Mom to the Natural History Museum and there were a lot and a lot and a lot and a lot of things inside. There were some games but not too much like in New York and Nagoya so I'm a little disappointed.

In the morning, we went to Natural History Museum taking the underground and I was proud of myself because I just recite all of the route we are going, so I knew which station were we going to and how many stops so I think that really feels good. We went to the South Kensington station taking a District line train.

In the Natural History Museum, there are a lot of things inside and we went to a dinosaur museum in the Natural history Museum and there is a really good game and I think that was really fun. There are three players and there is a big screen. You can decide if is dinosaur or not on the screen.

We also went to my favorite restaurant in America called Chipotle, but in London, the chips are a little bit thicker and I can't finish it so my sister helped me and I felt happy. When we were taking Piccadilly line, my dad is naughty. He always says Pikachu line so I am angry.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to the Natural History Museum. There are a lot of games. There are more games than the Science Museum so I don't really like the Science Museum. We also went to my favorite restaurant in New York and Boston. Now I still like the restaurant but the chips are so thick so I'm a little bit disappointed but I'm still happy. See you guys in the next blog. Bye-bye.