WFU

2019年7月14日 星期日

My pictures! Practice after learning art history.





Hi, everyone. My name is Yu and today I'm going to tell everyone about that today I drew three pictures because Dad told us to choose three kinds of ways to draw a picture and I'll show you now.

This is my first picture. As you can see, this will never be real because Squirtle's eyes are diamonds and his hands are bottles. This is Surrealism.




This is the second picture. This one is still really fantasy because Squirtle's body is a Mario game and that is still impossible to happen. This is Magic Realism.




My last picture is this one. This one is really easy. I just drew some easy things like a big eye and a small eye. This is Minimalism.




I hope you would like these pictures.

I think today I felt happy because today I drew three pictures of Squirtle and I think they are all really cool. Do you want to draw cool pictures with me? See you guys in the next blog. Bye bye!