WFU

2019年7月12日 星期五

Yu's London diary 16: Tate Modern





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I am gonna tell everyone about that today we went to Tate Modern and there are a lot of things inside included a slope that is really big. You can run down from the slope and it is quick.

In the morning, we ate our breakfast and then dressed up so that means we are ready to the Tate Modern. We took a bus to the Tate Modern. There is the big big big big big slope that you can run down really quick and then you will feel like you are a Boeing 747 plane.

Some galleries are smelly so I have to use my mouth to breathe but I ate too much air so I got hiccups but I must use my mouth to breathe. I think that was really funny.

When we were going out, we also played the big big big big big big big big big slide and I think that is really fun. If you go into Tate Modern, you can try this. You would be really happy and your feet will be really strong because running really fast is not easy.

We ate Itsu for our dinner and I think it's really good because there is a string that can hold your bag. If you shake the string, the bag will move and then I will get some steps so I think Itsu is a really good restaurant.





We took a 381 bus to our home and then my sister and I climbed up on the mushroom with 576 spots on it. I think climbing up the mushroom is really fun because that can also train me because the first time I climbed up was a few days ago and I worked really hard to climb up there but now it's easy.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to Tate Modern and we played on the slope but if there are wheels on my butt, then that would be really good and if there's a chair that has wheels on it, then it would also be really great. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!