WFU

2019年7月14日 星期日

Yu's London diary 18: Pigeons





Hi, everyone. My name is Yu, today I'm going to tell everyone about that today my sister and I went to feed the pigeons near the Science Museum. Lots of pigeons came and eat our toast. You can guess how many pigeons were there. If you want to know the answer, please read the blog.

In the morning, we took a Circle line train all the way to the Science Museum and that took almost half an hour, so I think that is amazing.

When we walked in, I was pretty disappointed because there isn't a lot of games in the museum. I thought there will be lots games in the Science Museum because the Science Museum we visited before have lots of games.

There are lots of things inside that, there isn't a lot of games so I wasn't really happy, but there's a game and that is on the really big screen. The mission is you need to give the internet to everyone in the whole London and I gave the Internet to 91 percent people in the London. Unfortunately, that is the only game in the whole Science Museum.

When we went out the Science Museum, we found a place with some pigeons so we decided to feed the pigeons.

First, there is only one pigeon on the park, but when we keep feeding them, there comes more pigeons and now I will tell you the answer. We made 20 pigeons come and eat the toast.




When everyone sees the pigeons eating the toast and flying to eat the pieces of the toast, I was really proud of myself because my father gave me the toast.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to the Science Museum and we fed the pigeons so I was really happy. The only unfortunate thing is that there is only one game in the whole Science Museum but I think that's OK. See you guys in the next blog. Bye bye!