WFU

2019年7月27日 星期六

Yu's Japan Trip 4: The last day





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today is the last day in Japan. We are going to go away from Japan so I am not so happy. We will say hello to TAIWAN but we will say bye to Japan.

In the morning, we woke up early and then went to our first place which is the flying mochi.

I think the storekeeper is really kind. He let us pull the string from the next side of the river.

The string is very long so you need to be really quick. Some of the Chinese are really crazy. They pushed the basket. I was really angry.

We also went on the second floor. There are lots of photos. We also took a picture, but we took it home.

When the basket with mochi and tea is coming, there are two flags. The first one is TAIWAN. The other one is Japan.

The storekeeper also waves two really really really really really really really really really really really big Taiwan flags.

I want to have a longer trip in Japan, but we can't stay here for too long or else we will want to go back to Taiwan.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to a mochi store and I think the way to get the mochi from this side to that side is really creative. I love it. See you guys in the next blog. Bye bye!