WFU

2019年7月17日 星期三

Yu's London trip 21: water bottle





Hi everyone. My name is Yu and today I'm going to tell everyone about that today my sister is the tour guide because she really wants a water bottle so she took us to National Maritime Museum.

In the morning, my sister took us to the bus station then we ate McDonald's. I think McDonald's at London is really good because the happy meal is really good and I love it.

On the happy meal box, there is a QR code. If you download an app and then you use that app to scan the QR code, then you can have a space mission with Snoopy. I took a picture but in the picture, my rocket is going to crash so I didn't put it on my blog. I used a Squirtle one.




I think the game is really fun. When you touch a planet, Snoopy will tell you some facts about it so I think the happy meal is a lot better than the happy meal in Taiwan. I hope Taiwan could have happy meal like this.

Then my sister took us to the gift shop and my sister really bought a bottle for 6 pounds in the National Maritime Museum where has a really big world map with two boats on the map. The boat was really heavy and really big so we drove from London to Sydney.

After that we went to the Waterloo station. We ate Burger King and I got a crown because there is a crown in a kids meal so I am really happy and I think the clown is really cool.




I think today I felt happy because today we went to eat McDonald's for the lunch and that is really good and it's not so expensive in London. I think McDonald's is a really good restaurant in London I would give it five stars and I will let it be the best restaurant in London. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!