WFU

2019年7月18日 星期四

Yu's London diary 22: One-day trip to Bath and Stonehenge





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that today we went on a Golden Tours Bus. We went to The Roman Baths and the Stonehenge. I think the Stonehenge is very cool.

In the morning, we went to Victoria Coach Station. We ate our breakfast there and then it is the time to start our journey. It was early. It was about 8 o'clock.

The tour guide spoke in Mandarin, so we could know more things. I think he's really good and he also passed out a lunchbox for each person on the bus and a card that can go on a trip for free.

I think the lunch box is really good because there are crisps in it and I love crisps because in Taiwan we use chips to describe crisps but in London they use crisps so I think this is a really good chance to eat crisps.

We also went to The Roman Baths and there is a big museum. The museum was really big so we used a few hours and then we went out to eat ice cream and that Italian Ice Cream is really good. You can choose three flavors if you buy a big box, I chose milk and the vanilla and chocolate. That was a really good store. You can go to the Roman bath and buy one ice cream to eat.

We also went to the Stonehenge and that is a long way from London so we used a long time to sit on the bus and I think it is fun because in the family mode, when there is the sound like a train, then the grownups or adults cannot keep listening, they need to pause and go away. It is the time for kids to wow the grownups.

I think today I felt happy because today we went on a really really really big bus and I was surprised because there are lots of things including a little washroom so I think it is good. We went to two places the Roman Baths and Stonehenge and I like the day trip because it is really good. See you guys in the next blog. Bye-bye!